If you would like to donate online to Sunny Harbour Cat Rescue to help further our work to rescue and rehabilitate cats and kittens in the Fife and Edinburgh regions we would be very grateful.
As a charity, we receive no government funding and rely entirely on the generosity of the public to allow us to help reach unloved strays, abandoned and feral cats and kittens across the Scottish Eastern central belt. As a small, locally based charity, we do not receive the same wide-spread exposure that bigger, national cat charities may – so your help is absolutely critical.
How Your Donation Helps
- £2.50 will provide a cat with food and litter for 1 day.
- £5.00 will provide a cat with a Flea or Worming Treatment.
- £10 will purchase 3 cases of tinned cat food or 1.5 bags of cat litter.
- £20 will purchase 2 special kitten baby milk packs for orphaned kittens.
- £30 will provide a cat with a course of antibiotics to heal infected wounds and illness.
- £50 will provide a cat with neuter / spay or pay for blood tests to check for organ failure
- £80 will provide a sick or injured street cat with an x-ray
All donations we receive contribute towards much needed veterinary treatment for the many sick cats we help throughout the year.
Please give generously.