Sunny Harbour Cat & Kitten Rescue are always in need of the many items that we use every day in caring for the many sick and injured animals that enter our care. Any donation, no matter how small, is always very gratefully received. We do have an Amazon Wish List which is kept updated of some of the items we most urgently need which also provides the ability to purchase at the same time. You can find this here.
Items that we are always in most urgent need of are:
- Felix Cat Food / Felix Kitten Food (jelly variety only please as gravy causes upset tummy’s)
- Cat Toys
- Bedding & Old Linen such as duvet covers, sheets, towels.
- Puppy pads /incontinence pads or equivalent.
- Good Quality Bric a Brac, unwanted gifts and homewares that we can use to raise funds for the cats and kittens at sales such as Car Boots or our shop the Cat Care Centre.
- Old unwanted DVD/CD, mobile phones and PlayStation or X Box games that we can use to raise funds.
- Cat Carrier Boxes
- Stationary – Pads, pens, staples, postage stamps, envelopes,mailing bags, packaging supplies, printer paper etc
- Washing powder or liquid
- Thick Lemon Bleach
- Cleaning Cloths
The following are some of the medical and general supplies in use at Sunny Harbour Cat Rescue should you wish to donate any of the specific items we use everyday we would be very grateful. The items highlighted with links are those available without prescription.
- Milbemax or Drontal Tablet Wormers
- Panacur Paste Wormer
- Profender Cat Spot On Wormer
- Frontline Cat Spot On or Fiprospot Cat Spot On
- Advantage Spot On Treatment
- Latex / Vinyl Gloves
- Advocate Spot On
- Royal Canin Baby Cat Milk
- Cotton Buds
- Thornit Ear Powder
- Fuscithalmic or Maxitrol Eye Cream
- Safe4Cats Cleaning / Disinfection Solutions
- Canaural Ear Ointment
If you would prefer to make a monetary donation towards the costs of the items listed above please click on the button below to donate funds directly to Sunny Harbour Cat Rescue:
Alternatively if you would prefer to donate directly to our Veterinary Care Bill, which some people do, you can contact Cameron & Greig Veterinary Surgeons on 01383 611410 and ask to make payment to the account of Sunny Harbour Cat Rescue.
The postal address to send donations to is:
Sunny Harbour Cat Rescue
70 Bank Street
Thank you so so much to all who have and continue to donate to date. We truly could not continue our work to save as many cats and kittens as we do without your unstinting support. You are the BEST!
Sarah & Paul Ross